“You can change the world just by sharing your story”.
What started out as a bit of fun earlier has taken on a life of its own. Around 20,000 people now listen to the Ten Words podcast each week, to look behind the scenes and who said what and why.
So in this episode, I review the story so far and pick my highlights from the first 20 episodes, featuring poets, pastors, strippers, celebrities, politicians, scientists and storytellers. I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you SO much for joining me on the journey so far. I can’t wait to see where we go next!
Check out this episode!
- Ep. 1 PILOT ~ “You can change the world just by telling your story“.
- Ep. 2 BARACK OBAMA ~ “Fired Up? Ready to go”. x2
- Ep. 3 VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ~ “Buy less. Choose well. Make it last. Quality not quantity”.
- Ep. 4 CEDRIC VILLANI ~ “To achieve good results work all night and eat soup”.
- Ep. 5 ELLEN ~ “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success”.
- Ep. 6 GARRY KASPAROV ~ “A good human plus a machine is the best combination”.
- Ep. 7 J.K. Rowling ~ “The stories that we love will live in us forever”.
- Ep. 8 JERRY SEINFELD ~ “The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason”.
- Ep. 9 BEYONCE ~ “Growth. Love. Happiness. Fun. Belief. Enjoy your life (it’s short)”.
- Ep. 10 JOCKO WILLINK ~ “Good”.
- Ep. 11 MAYA ANGELOU ~ “I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn”.
- Ep. 12 DITA VON TEESE ~ “Only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. Dare to be different”.
- Ep. 13 QUENTIN TARANTINO ~ “Violence is one of the most fun things to watch”.
- Ep. 14 ABRAHAM LINCOLN ~ “I destroy my enegies when I make them my friends”.
- Ep. 15 TAYLOR SWIFT ~ “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear”.
- Ep. 16 THOMAS BURBERRY ~ “There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing”.
- Ep. 17 BRENE BROWN ~ “Connection is what gives meaning to our lives”.
- Ep. 18 TOM HANKS ~ “Life is a grand adventure so keep writing and reading”.
- Ep. 19 YUJA WANG ~ “I don’t practice I rehearse. Practice is for beginners”.
- Ep. 20 EUGENE PETERSON ~ “God let it be with me just as you say”.